Why Use a T-Bin?
Introducing The World’s First
Mobile Telescoping Grain Storage Bin
The economy of scale has helped farms become more efficient, but this has created a challenge at harvest time. No one wants to invest in a bin yard miles from the main yard, especially on rented land.
Now imagine being able to move your grain bins to fit your needs each year:
- Your investment in T-Bins is safe as you can move it or sell it if you lose the rented land.
- Equip a bin yard with power and you can have aeration and monitoring.
- Safely store your grain as long as you want, you don’t have to rush to sell it right after harvest when prices are lowest.
Easily move your bins from low-volume crop parcels to a bin yard where your high-volume crops are going to be. With T-Bins, you can quickly adjust your bin yards to follow your crop rotation.
Meet the T-Bin
Harvest Surge Telescoping Bin
This high capacity rigid wall staging and storage solution is designed for rapid deployment during harvest, while also providing longer term off season storage flexibility.
When fully extended, the T-Bin can store up to 10,000 bushels of product and is equipped to accommodate both aeration and remote monitoring.
When fully collapsed and in transport, the equipment reduces to a transport friendly height of 17’ and can be towed by both a tractor or semi truck.
The transport and lift trailer can be shared amongst numerous T-Bins. The trailer comes with an optional independent hydraulic pumping unit, capable of supporting both telescoping and transportation lift requirements.
- Capacity: 10,000 Bushels
- Bin Diameter: 27’
- Transportation Height: 16’ 11”
- Length in Transport: 46’
- Working Height: 36’
- Roof Height: 7.6’
- Cone Height: 7’6”
- Cone Angle: 40°
- Hopper Height: 14’ 6”
- Hopper Clearance: 30”
- Top Opening: 36”
- Auger Requirement: 66’
- Vented top lid – Spring loaded and ground operated
- Structural I-beam legs and HSS (hollow structural steel) bracing
- Triple Skid Base
- Premium Rack-and-Pinion slide gate assembly with crank
- Industrial grade 18 Gauge Seam Sealed Roof Tarp
- Optional Accessories
- Remote Monitoring
- Transport and Lift Kit Specifications
- Optional HPU
- Optional long haul rear wheels with electric brakes
T-Bin collapses down to below 17 feet in height for improved permitting and logistics.
- Quickly move between fields or yards
- Improved Resale Value
Sell when you want to, not when you have to.
- Reduce spoilage and risk of loss
- Increased storage life
- Ease of loading and unloading
High volume storage option for both staging and long term storage.
Each T-Bin could reduce the use of an estimated 2.5 Tonnes of single use plastic over a 20-year lifespan.
- Reduced spoilage increases the overall yield efficiency of fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide and pesticide usage.
- Alternative option to grain bags and associated environmental levy and recycling costs.
- Reduction in fuel usage and GHG emissions by storing closer to the field.
One transport and lift kit can be shared amongst numerous T-Bins.
- Aeration capable
- Remote monitoring capable